Friday, June 10, 2011

Translate in the Catskills: August 12-14, 2011

Over at Translate in the Catskills, Corinne McKayreports: "It’s official! Translate in the Catskills (a.k.a. 'Style in Translation'”) is back by popular demand, from August 12-14, 2011.Like Translate in the Catskills 2009, the 2011 session will be held at the beautiful and historic Sugar Maples Center for Creative Arts in the hamlet of Maplecrest, New York." 

2009 participants said…
"The company was the best, the atmosphere unbeatable, and it was so deeply satisfying and energizing to work together – although it felt more like calm, focused play in that comfortable, casual setup, with natural beauty all around us. I’ve never experienced anything like it."

"Thanks to my fellow speakers, I have explored new ways to do just that – even in the seemingly “dry” world of financial translation. Que demander de plus ? Many thanks to all."

"Since I attended Translate in the Catskills 2009, my clients have complimented my writing more than they did in the previous six years combined."

No comments: